Managed Network Service:
With managed network services, you will receive:
• Proactive network management and desktop support
• Trouble Ticket system with a U.S. Based Support Help Desk
• 24 x 7 Remote monitoring and management of all devices on your network
• Scheduled maintenance and Patch management
• Security and Antivirus management
• Backup and Disaster Recovery Management
• Performance and capacity (bandwidth) monitoring and management
• Asset and software management
• Expert-on-demand access and remote management capabilities
We use tech support tools that allow us to support all your Internet Technology needs, without needing to be on-site. One phone call or email to us can solve most of your IT needs.
We will come onsite for all your technology needs as well. If you have hardware failure, need new hardware installed or just looking for a consultation on your technology needs, we will be there!
Mobile Device Management
We support all Android and IOS devices and can assist you with all your smartphone emails and updates.
Anti-virus software with real-time scanning and Anti-Spam email security help reduce your risks.
Business Disaster Recovery
Complete system backups, so your data is not at risk of being lost in a disaster or a server issue. We also work with all Cloud services for backup and redundancy.
Our Cloud Services include: Email, Web Hosting, Workstations, Hosted Virtual servers.
Some of the benefits of hosting your website and email in our reliable and expertly managed data center include:
• Less hardware to maintain
• More space in your office
• Considerable reduction in utility costs
• Reduction in overhead
• Professional support
Benefits of Managed Services:
• Greatly reduced IT costs
• A more stable and reliable network
• A reduction in the amount of repetitive issues to increase work productivity
• Remote access for fast response to IT related problems
• Limiting downtime to ensure minimal interruption to daily operations
• IT Consulting to help you complete and IT projects or needs that come your way
• Peace of Mind
• Medical Offices
• Law Offices
• We specialize in start-up companies
• And any business that uses a computer
For more information or service request, contact Lifestyles Media Group at email@example.com or (480) 970-6999.
What Does Lifestyles Tech Support Do?
A lot has changed over the last 18 years that we have been in the business of Technology. Every business in today's world relies on some form of technology to effectively conduct business. From Email, Spreadsheets, Word documents to complex networks made up of hundreds of computers and servers, every business must ensure that these devices are up and running at their most effective capacity. At Lifestyles Tech Support, we can handle all of these concerns for you.
So what is it that Lifestyles Tech Support can do for you?
Simple, we relieve you and your company from the stress of having to deal with the inevitable issues that arise from all forms of technology.
This includes things such as:
- Computers workstation maintenance and repairs.
- Servers maintenance and repairs.
- Network Security
- Backup Disaster Recovery Plans
- Remote and VPN tunnels
- Internet Connectivity
- Email and Spam
- Consultation on any IT solution
- Move an existing business infrastructure
- Setup a new business IT infrastructure
- And Everything in between!
We understand how frustrating it can be to deal with these problems when they arise and we also understand it is even more frustrating to find good, reliable people to effectively troubleshoot and resolve the issues. We strive to maintain fast and reliable service to ensure we can get you back up and doing business as quick as possible. We are here for YOU!